“Great lunchtime snack”

Frankie’s Pier 43
Reviewed 1 October 2017

If your wanting some quick but good value shrimp and chips then frankies is hard to beat. Great views by the wharf as well. The crab sandwich was really nice too but my puc doesnt do it justice. The shrimp were delicious.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Just eat the fishwich, trust me. Fried delicious fish complimented perfectly with a slaw. So good we went back the second day for round two.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered a bowl of clam chowder which was fine but the crabwich however big was tasteless crabmeat mixed with veggies. Later as we strolled through Fishermen's Whatf we sighted crab sandwiches a bit smaller but with big chunks of Dungeness crab. We wish we had waited.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

After walking around Fisherman's Wharf trying to decide on a place to eat, we chose Frankie's. Compared to some of the other sit down restaurants, prices were very reasonable. Plus they has seating over looking the bay. My wife and I purchased 2 fish combo plates a 2 beers for $32. Both plates were well prepared with good portions of seafood. The food was so good we went back for lunch the next day and tried the clam chowder bowl, which was fantastic.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I think I was just disappointed with the butter lol. I know our butter in WI is great but this butter in San Fran has no flavor. WE ordered a couple large orders and didn't feel we got even close to what we thought we would