“Good stuff!”

Mission Bar & Grill
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Good service and good food, what else can you ask for while at the airport. You almost feel like you were in the city!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Had a cheeseburger and fries so not a great test of a restaurant. However, what I had was nicely done and well served. The atmosphere was nice and light and cheery with a nice bar set up and windows that you could look out of.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I would normally not review airport food joints but this one deserves a nod. It has pretty good food including good choices for vegetarians and good drink options. (Wines, beers, cocktails). Staff is friendly and the waiting was acceptable. If you are here and have time to sit down it is worth it.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We had an hour layover and I was in the mood for a quick bite and a craft brew. The food finally showed up just as our plane began boarding. If I'm paying 17 bucks for a freaking cheeseburger I'd like to have the time actually enjoy it. The better half ended up just eating the bacon off of her BLT and leaving the rest.

I was still angry at spending that much money on nothing when I got on the plane, angry on the flight, angry when I got home, and I still get angry whenever I think about it.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

While waiting for our flight to Maui, my hubby and I stopped here for lunch. He had a beer, and I had champagne. Our waiter, Joseph, was great! Hubby had a delicious Falafel Wrap and I had a tasty BLT. This restaurant is close to United domestic departures in SFO near gate 61 (as well as other flights) and was a great place to have lunch or dinner before a flight. Nice atmosphere, open to the terminal but secluded from the hustle and bustle, non-rushed atmosphere and pretty darn good airport food and service. A nice change from previous airport experiences.