We stayed one night in a room of a decent size and unpleasant smell, enclosed by walls made of paper, with tiny windows, and linoleum and carpets dirty. The bed was good and the only decent thing. We could hear the neighbors breathing at night and learned all about them from their quiet morning conversation. A TV, iron, and hair-drier do not justify the room price, neither the breakfast called "continental" yet consisting of a toast, coffee and apple with no tables to sit at but a pile of boxes to have it to go. The staff is not unpleasant, yet far from competent. No complaints if this was a $30 room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Downtown Sonora, you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa, and then venture off and enjoy all that this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks-- whatever your interests, you will love coming back to your clean, cozy room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora