“Yummy food!”
Review of Carneros Bistro

Carneros Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Carneros Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 133 Restaurants in Sonoma
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leveroni/ Napa Rd Intersection
Description: Our award-winning Sonoma restaurant's menu features innovative, Mediterranean-influenced cuisine served in a casually elegant setting. Enjoy dishes prepared with local artisanal foods complemented by our sommelier’s wine list of over 400 bottles.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Easy and convenient with your stay at the hotel. Service was good and the food was yummy! We ordered several appetizers and eat at the bar with a really great glass of wine.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 23 July 2017

If you are staying at the Lodge next door, this place is definitely worth a visit for the well prepared, locally sourced food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

For at least five years, this was my favorite place for lunches. Great food and service was always what I expected and received.
A month or so they changed the menu. I tried two different entrees. Both disappointing.
Went there and figured, "what could go wrong with a hamburger?".
I ordered medium rare. There was not one spot of pink in the burger...
In fairness, I may have hit the cook's day off three times in a row.
The service is still good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We honestly didn't expect much from this restaurant since it is part/next to the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance but WOW! There were some innovative dishes that were really outstanding like the pork belly with a deep fried soft boiled egg and heirloom tomato salad with burrata and prosciutto in a strawberry vinaigrette. We also had the octopus (as a main) and hanger steak cooked to perfection and delicious.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I eat here when I stay in Sonoma and the food is reliably good. Starter I had this time was heirloom tomato with burrata; arugula could have been a little fresher but the vinaigrette was perfect. Had Niman Ranch (humanely raised) hanger steak, perfectly prepared with a delicious wine sauce. Side was mini squashes with chimichurra, really good. two small roasted potatoes with some kind of delectable cream sauce. I had ordered a side of sautéed chard because I didn't realize the steak came with a green veg. Chard was actually braised in something delicious. And for dessert, burnt caramel and chocolate ice cream, made on site. Amazingly creamy and perfect. Wish I could have bought two pints to take home!

Date of visit: June 2017