“Delicious Salads and Sandwiches”
Review of Panino Solvang

Panino Solvang
Ranked #32 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Very friendly service! We had the Curry Chicken Salad and Chicken Pesto Sandwiches and they were amazingly fresh and delicious! We ate them al fresco in their courtyard and enjoyed people watching. Our server was very helpful and friendly and when asked, gave us tips on which Danish bakeries to try.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

My sisters and I had lunch here while spending the day shopping, thinking we would grab a quick sandwich or salad and continue on our way. The food was so good that we lingered... everything was extremely fresh. My salad was very good. My sisters had the sandwiches, and they were equally good and fresh. Highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank midwestworldtraveler
Reviewed 7 February 2016

My wife and I would and did go out of our way for the sandwiches at Panino's. We would like to see them open some restaurants in the LA/Orange County area. My wife and I split a Chicken and Prosciutto sandwich on our choice of sour dough bread for $10.25. The ingredients included roasted red peppers, some type of leafy green lettuce, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Not your ordinary chicken sandwich. It was delicious. There are a few tables for dining, but we ordered takeout. I don't understand why they do not stay open for dinner. I would definitely include them in my dinner choices when I don't feel like a big meal. Very good service. Street parking in front of the restaurant.

1  Thank DavidfromLaPalma
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I love this sandwich shop. I typically visit the Santa Barbara location. The Solvang location is tiny and there is barely any seating inside.

1  Thank wittliz
Reviewed 11 January 2016

When in the area Panino is a quick stop for a yummy sandwich. With so many varietals it's a foodies delight. The wait can be long at times, but usually not more than 10 minutes. Seating can be a challenge at times, but you can always take it 'to go' and walk over the the local open 'park-like' areas in LO (Los Olivos)