Travelocity
Agoda.com
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Upon arrival shortly after 6 pm, the first impression was decidedly unfavorable: the lobby was closed and dark, and there was a sign on the door to call a phone number to check in. The response was fairly prompt and I was checked in. The employee was not particularly friendly, and gave me a lengthy list of everything that was closed or unavailable. I had the impression I was on my own.
The room was spacious and reasonably clean, with the exception of a dirty microwave. Dated decor. Comfortable bed and pillows. No extra blankets or pillows. Amenities included coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Convenient desk area.
Bathroom with standard toiletries. Shower with poor water pressure, due to a badly leaking diverter.
Complimentary Wifi which worked well, although one has to enter the password every time.
Convenient parking.
Overall reasonably quiet place.
The hotel charges an additional $4 a night for "electricity" i.e. a junk fee for something that should be included in the room rate.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank cqfp123
Valley Harvest Inn, General Manager at Valley Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

We thank you for your stay. We're sorry for the issues you came across, we'll try harder to fix the issues. LM

Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

We recently were called to work due to the Hunter Fire and stayed for 5 days at this Hotel. The rooms were clean. The nights were quiet. Very well located with surrounding restaurants and grocery stores. Downtown is with in walking distance. And when I had trouble finding an Uber or Lyft driver the worker Socorro gave us a ride. She was friendly, and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks a million girl ❤️

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020

alley Harvest Inn
Summary
3.9
Good
Rooms
3.3
Location
4.9
4.7
What guests are saying
"Good food, great service, but a little pricey for being located in Soledad."
"However, hot tub felt a bit slimy, breakfast was subpar, and WiFi did not work."
"Soft bed, room had a kinda funy smell but not bad!"

Families

People often mention

Nancy Mancini
1/5
a minute ago on Google
I booked a room for 4 people on their website and when we arrived I was given a room with one bed and what I thought was a sofa bed. I returned to the receptionist and asked for bedding and pillows. She said she may have one extra pillow as other guests request more pillows. Wouldn't you think they can guarantee a reservation for 4 people would get 4 pillows! Luckily she returned with two pillows but without sheets. I then asked for sheets and she said in these words "you didn't ask for sheets so you didn't get any." She did reluctantly walk back and grab sheets. So upon my return to the room I saw the sofa was not a pullout and they were completely sold out of doubles. My kids had nothing to sleep on so we asked for a refund and went to the motel 8 next door. The receptionist wasn't apologetic at all. She at first said our room wasn't guaranteed because we booked on a third party website but we booked directly through Harvest Valleys website. It was a very rough night and I'm very disappointed with Valley Harvest Inn.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

This hotel is older but clean. The staff was accommodating when our booking was not correct and they had space for us. The first floor room had a back door (sliding glass) and we parked right outside the door, very convenient for luggage transfer. The attached restaurant (The Windmill?) had good food! All in all a successful stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
valleyharvestinn, Manager at Valley Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

This is an older motel, just off Hwy 101 in a good area. Service was very good and our room was neat and clean. Bedding was very comfortable and towels in bathroom were soft. The tv was a smaller model but had good digital channels. Pool and spa were clean. There is a full-serve restaurant on site and a Taco Bell and McDonald’s next door. This is a very good budget motel.

Date of stay: June 2019