Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

We recently were called to work due to the Hunter Fire and stayed for 5 days at this Hotel. The rooms were clean. The nights were quiet. Very well located with surrounding restaurants and grocery stores. Downtown is with in walking distance. And when I had trouble finding an Uber or Lyft driver the worker Socorro gave us a ride. She was friendly, and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks a million girl ❤️

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020

alley Harvest Inn
Summary
3.9
Good
Rooms
3.3
Location
4.9
4.7
What guests are saying
"Good food, great service, but a little pricey for being located in Soledad."
"However, hot tub felt a bit slimy, breakfast was subpar, and WiFi did not work."
"Soft bed, room had a kinda funy smell but not bad!"

Families

People often mention

Nancy Mancini
1/5
a minute ago on Google
I booked a room for 4 people on their website and when we arrived I was given a room with one bed and what I thought was a sofa bed. I returned to the receptionist and asked for bedding and pillows. She said she may have one extra pillow as other guests request more pillows. Wouldn't you think they can guarantee a reservation for 4 people would get 4 pillows! Luckily she returned with two pillows but without sheets. I then asked for sheets and she said in these words "you didn't ask for sheets so you didn't get any." She did reluctantly walk back and grab sheets. So upon my return to the room I saw the sofa was not a pullout and they were completely sold out of doubles. My kids had nothing to sleep on so we asked for a refund and went to the motel 8 next door. The receptionist wasn't apologetic at all. She at first said our room wasn't guaranteed because we booked on a third party website but we booked directly through Harvest Valleys website. It was a very rough night and I'm very disappointed with Valley Harvest Inn.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

This hotel is older but clean. The staff was accommodating when our booking was not correct and they had space for us. The first floor room had a back door (sliding glass) and we parked right outside the door, very convenient for luggage transfer. The attached restaurant (The Windmill?) had good food! All in all a successful stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
valleyharvestinn, Manager at Valley Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

This is an older motel, just off Hwy 101 in a good area. Service was very good and our room was neat and clean. Bedding was very comfortable and towels in bathroom were soft. The tv was a smaller model but had good digital channels. Pool and spa were clean. There is a full-serve restaurant on site and a Taco Bell and McDonald’s next door. This is a very good budget motel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed over a busy weekend. First floor room facing the pool. Quiet at night, some 101 road noise starting early morning, but not bad at all.

Room is basic - frig, small microwave, coffee, TV with HBO. Sink in open area at back of room and toilet and shower in small adjacent area with door. Hairdryer and iron and ironing board included. We had 2 queen beds, pillows were hard and no extra bedding or blankets other than thin blanket and coverlet on bed, but we were warm enough. My dislike of the room was a strong smell of cleaner or soap; I have a strong reaction to perfumes and chemical smells so this was an irritant for me.

There was a small plumbing leak in the bathroom which got fixed as soon as we advised the staff of it. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is complimentary but is only cold cereal, fruit, and pastries, plus coffee. We were told there was oatmeal, but there wasn’t.

Housekeeping changes towels and cleans the bathroom daily but does not make the beds. We were shocked by this and asked about it. The sheets are changed every 3 days for extended stays but otherwise you make your own. I’ve never known this before in a motel or hotel, only in rental cabins.

There is an immediately adjacent restaurant with a variety of food including good breakfasts.

The pool area is very clean - we didn’t use it though - weather was too cold.

For Soledad, I think this is one of the better places from what I’ve read. I found it acceptable, other than the smell of cleaner.

Date of stay: May 2019