“intimate dinner”

Parioli Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Parioli Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 80 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2016

We flew across country on business, and decided to dine early. This restaurant was next door to the hotel we are staying at, which made it very convenient for walking after having been in planes and cars all day. We found the restaurant very cozy, only 12 tables, with a nice warming fire in the fireplace. Service was prompt and friendly. My husband had the lobster ravioli, which was fantastic, and I ordered the fettucini bolognese, which was also exceptional.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This was a charming and romantic restaurant. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere. There are big beautiful windows that open onto a lovely patio. Great wine selection and the lobster ravioli was amazing! It is so close to the beach, you can go for a walk on the beach after dinner. I highly recommend this for a romantic dinner that is a private kind of locals only place that you will be so glad you discovered!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stopped in for an early dinner on a Wednesday. My wife and I split an Arrugula salad. She had the Linguini Puttanesca and I had the Tagliatelle Bolognese. Both dishes were well prepared and very tasty. Our server was helpful and efficient. Overall, a nice experience for the money. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2016

My wife and I went to the Parioli Italian Bistro tonight which is located on highway 101 in Solana Beach, very close to the Del Mar Fair grounds, for a cooking demonstration class and dinner. The class was a very informative and relaxing experience. We purchase a Groupon on line for the class which was held at a very nice small Italian Bistro Restaurant in Solana Beach, Ca. The Vegetarian Gluten Free Cooking class lasted 90 minutes and was taught by Chef Antonio Tarantino. Antonio showed everyone in the class how to cook up a three course meal as he cut up the raw vegetables, season them, and cooked them. The three courses consisted of minestrone soup, charred romaine salad, and main dish of Eggplant Pasta. We also enjoy delicious wine parings, with one glass of white and red Italian wines. The food was very tasty and lite. Very nice way to have some good Italian food and be educated on how to prepare and cook it.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Parioli was just ok. It honestly was nothing special in my opinion. I ordered the lobster ravioli in a blush sauce and while it was delicious, the order came with 5 ravioli for $25. Not worth the price. Two other people were in my party and I do not remember what they ordered. The décor was somewhat outdated. I wish I could say more about Parioli but apparently it was an unmemorable dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2016