“Try the Lobster Sandwich on Fridays. ”

Red Tracton's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Tracton's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jimmy Durante
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Food is always exceptional.

I love the Lobster Sandwich lunch on Fridays.

This is a very classy place. Near the race track, so during the racing season you'll get the fans. The rest of the time it's full of locals.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

in thanksgiving, I ordered my turkey and they give me everything I need for my table, vegetables, bread, mash potatoes, jelly, pumpkin pie, and I don't need to work , I don't need to clean, and I ordered for 10 people, they charge you per person, and is in off for 15, is the best turkey you can have, the best, I ordered 15 days in advance and on thanksgivin day i pick it up around noon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We arrived at Red Tracton's for lunch on a week day. The restaurant was not crowded, but it began to fill after we arrived about 11:15am. We chose to sit in the bar. We ordered the Prime Rib French Dip sandwich, lobster bisque and the green goddess dressing on the house salad. The lobster bisque and green goddess dressing on the salad were a treat. The beef on the prime rib sandwich was of the highest order but the bread and au jus were mediocre. The service we received was above average.
We tried the carrot cake for dessert and it was rated as average.
We plan to return to Red Tracton's but we shall try a different sandwich offering for lunch.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Very pricey with coffee at 4.00/cup and salads top price but not top quality. Buns rubbery, potatoes too rich with cheese, carrot cake at $10.00 was dry and a very tiny piece. The prime rib was excellent but then when it ranges from $30.00 and up, it should be good. Service was ok but the server was looking for something and instead of waiting for guests to leave, she took a flashlight and started searching under their table while they were still eating. For what we had, the price was way too high and service was slow and too much pandering.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were disappointed with our dinner here, waitress forgot our wine until we asked for it, no reservation in the system. I would not recommend the chicken dinner or Manhattan clam chowder. To be fair, the prime rib was delicious, we all should have ordered that.