“we keep going back past the franchises”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old School Sandwiches and Salads
Ranked #27 of 296 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

tried the Barto sandwich, not fair it tasted so good, great service, more for locals but on the way to Ron's library, don't miss the exit and go for a mile or so, well worth it. or you could have a leather burger named Mickey...

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Friendly service and the food was fresh, delicious and reasonably priced. Can't go wrong with anything you order.

1  Thank Diana D
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is a place no one in my family will turn down.. My favorite is the Chicken scratch sandwich . It is so big I eat half and save half for the next day.

1  Thank Beverly K
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I'm a sandwich guy, and my wife is a salad lover. This is our favorite place in town when that's what we want. They also have a decent selection of local microbrews. We went again today. I had the Beef dip, and they have this wonderful horseradish aioli that is not hot, but amazingly delish. My wife says the salads are full of fresh yummy ingredients like apples, cranberries, and a great honey mustard dressing. I think the one she had today was the ABC&W.
I also had the Danish Red Lager, which was excellent.
For out of towners, it's pretty close to the Reagan Library.

1  Thank djodland
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Great place for lunch. We were here with my son and grandkids. They have a blackboard with a large choice of their specials or you can create your own sandwich. They have a soup of the day and one of the options is a soup and sandwich which is what we had. I had the soup of the day and I can't remember what it was but I do remember that is was very bland however the No Bull Roast Beef sandwich was delicious. Much better than most of the standard sandwich shops. Would definitely go there again when we are visiting our family.