“Delicious!!”

Angelo's Italian Deli
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Near the Pier. Free parking if you time it right. Got there around 5:15 pm or so and no line. Ordered the Mega Torpedo, Lasagna and pasta salad and all three were outstanding. Simply in love with their Torpedo. Loaded with meat and cheese and garlic spread. But the fresh baguette bread really knocks it out of the ballpark. Deli has a market connected to it. Inside seating, but most people tend to order to go. Both their locations are amazing (the other one in Belmont Shores). Great service too.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Bike riding from Huntington Beach, I love stopping here for the deli sandwiches on fresh baked baguettes. Love the Caprese with the freshest mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, balsamic and garlic sauce, but it's all aboutthe just-baked Italian baguette.I’m not a meat eater, but my husband raves about the spicy soppresata. Besides the sausages, salamis and cheeses in the deli case, there’s a huge selection of imported Italian sauces, vinegars, pasta to browse while you wait. Get your sandwiches to go and eat them at the beach; or enjoy the sports on the widescreen at one of their six tables.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

While on holiday from the UK we found we couldn't get on with the sweet tasting American bread so I went in search of something to replace the white slice from the local supermarket..Angelo,s to the rescue.Fresh,just out of the oven ciabatta , now take heed. I purchased 1 loaf stick however by the time I had walked a few yards i had fallen to temptation and sampled the bread,superb,full of flavour,well baked,great price, the only problem was I couldn't leave it alone so after consuming a good third of my purchase I had to go back and buy another to placate the wife and other family members. Yes great bread at Angelo's but be warned..your tastebuds might just take over.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Angelo’s Deli is my go-to for speciality Italian market items. His variety of cold cuts, cheeses, dry pasta, imported can goods and wine is endless. You can buy his spaghetti sauce by the quart, add his meatballs and you’ll never again have to slave all day to make your own.
Angelo’s is also very popular for eat in or to-go sandwiches, all made fresh while you wait.
Friendly staff. Also check out Angelo’s in Belmont Shore.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I just want to say that we stop here at least once every time we go to Seal Beach. It's part Italian grocery and part deli. The sandwiches are amazing and we always like to pick one up when we head out to the beach. But what really makes this place are the people that work there. I believe she is probably one of the owners but she remembers us every time we go there and it could be a 6 months to a year. She always remembers where we are from and what we always order. It's just amazing to find a place like this nowadays. If you are in Seal Beach make sure to stop by Angelo's Italian Deli for some good subs.