“Good Thai Restaurant in Seal Beach”

Rocharin Thai Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Very good food and service. Their fried rice is one of the best. Lots of choices in the lunch menu and very reasonably priced with ample quantity.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner after a business meeting nearby. The food was good but when I asked for Thai hot to make me cry, the food was just mild. The Pad Thai was actually too sweet versus a good balance of sweet, salty, and vinegary. Other items were actually very good. However I measure a good Thai restaurant by the quality of the Pad Thai first and this place can tweak it a bit more to authenticate this dish, and please make it Thai hot per request! Will visit again next time hoping to see improvements.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Great lunch specials. Large portions and beautiful plate presentation. Great value too. There were 4 of us and we each had a different lunch special item. All were great. For those who don’t like things that are too spicy there are choices that are less hot. They even offer a happy hour at lunch on Saturday.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe that someone complained about the waitress having attitude at this restaurant . We were there last night and all of the waitresses were kind, considerate and as caring as you could ask for. My wife even commented about how “sweet” the wait staff were. I think a previous review was a “fake” review.

The waitress serving us went out of her way to make our evening enjoyable. I had yellow curry and asked if they could add some pineapple to it which I enjoy and they added it at no extra cost. We had a variety plate of appetizers and they were excellent. We certainly plan to return.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The food is good, the atmosphere is nice. The waitress is not bad, just a tad non-cooperative. If you know what you want, then no problem. Questions & requests are not helpfully answered...

1  Thank p l