“Wahoo!!!!!”
Review of Del Taco

Del Taco
Ranked #75 of 98 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This DT bad boy was right beside the hotel and open 24/7!!

It's been quite awhile since I 'dined' at Del Taco so I gorged myself on Fish and Shrimp tacos (two for $4!!), a MACHO combo burrito and chocolate shake with an epic carne asada burrito to-go (late night snack!) all to the surprise of my kids who don't normally see the dad chow down quite like that.

I'll have to workout for an extra week but it's so worth it!!

It was a pleasure to re-visit you after too many moons away. I love you Del Taco!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Same as the other restaurants, I believe portions are bigger though.
Tastes about the same, serving fries was a little different than I'm used to.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I'm simple, a 1/2 lb bean and cheese burrito with sauce, a couple crispy tacos, and a macho iced tea do it for me with lots of Inferno sauce. The drive thru is quick and the quality is better than most other drive thru fast food.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

fast good old food. convienent, open 24 hours, never overly busy. prices fair. Was right out side the hotel.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Nice to have a Del Taco just outside the Hotel, I am not a fast food person but this brought back memories