My husband and I recently stayed at Casa Madrona for a wedding. Our room had gorgeous views of the marina and was comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff was super helpful in accommodating our late check-in and check-out. I enjoyed a treatment at the spa and the staff was excellent and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched hillside overlooking a breathtaking seaside bay-view in the charming city of Sausalito, Casa Madrona provides a transformative and serene retreat for travelers from around the world. More than 125 years after its inception, the timeless and beloved icon continues to express an innate sense of style, seamlessly blending innovation with tradition and offering a genuine luxury escape just minutes from San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. In 2014, the property underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation that brought a renewed energy to the guest rooms, cottages, meeting space and the extraordinary 11-room Mansion, including the property's signature 5,000 square-foot master residence, The Alexandrite Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Madrona Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Madrona Hotel Sausalito
- Casa Madrona Sausalito
- Hotel Casa Madrona
- Casa Madrona Hotel And Spa Sausalito, CA - Marin County