“2 boys from Ireland ”

Ranked #10 of 589 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Santa Rosa for 2 nights and we visited here on the 12th of September, I have to say we had a great night, Brynn was the bartender on the night and she was so good, she gave us the best advice on there beers and she even contacted her mom to advise us on what vineyards to visit the next day and let me say her recommendations were great, we had the spicy wings and they were so good, all in all we had a great night and Brynn was a superb hosts, I run a very busy bar and restaurant in Ireland and I would love to have her on my team, guys thanks for a great night and making Santa Rosa 1 of our favorite spots on our trip up the west coast, I will recommend your bar and town to all I know.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

After several more formal meals, it was nice for a change to walk from our AirBNB downtown and check out the options. To make our choice easier, my sister chose the Brewery for its Yelp rating, and we headed here. Busy place so service was a bit slow. My boyfriend and I were happy with our cold beverage choices while my sister found her white wine only so so.

Our bruschetta appetizer was quite tasty. I especially liked the balsamic vinegar in the tomato topping. We were very happy with our medium size Mediterranean pizza with added pepperoni. The thinner crust was nice even though I was the only one who ate all of mine.

Nice change.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Well, we did decide to eat in a brewery so I guess we shouldn't complain too loudly that it was incredibly loud and we couldn't talk to each other. But it would have been nice to do that as we lingered over beer and sandwiches... There are many restaurants in the trendy area that we'll likely consider next time but I have to say my food was very good and the beer cold. If you go, be aware that conversation will be limited...

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Walked down from the hotel La Rose and was happy to find great beer great pizza and great service! Would highly recommend...........

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We ate there last night the food in my opinion has greatly improved we had two pizzas and the small bites they were very good and so was the pizza a combo and a vegetable pizza large for 5 people plenty of good the service was friendly and good no need to talk about the beer that’s why we were there great we also left with the limit 5cases and also the blind pig which I personally like