“A Gem of a Stay”

Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 24 December 2012

We pulled into the parking lot seeking refuge from the rain. The desk clerk was friendly, cordial and efficient. The room was unexpected, quiet and very comfortable. The maintenance and housekeeping was impeccable.

Room Tip: Single story drive-up rooms in the back are quiet and convenient to the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
donadidit44, Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Thank you for your comments, I am glad you chose our hotel. Our goal is to make our guest feel
welcome, and it seems as though you were welcomed. The garden area is a lovely area to be
in, Rain or shine, but try to visit when every thing is in bloom, it is just so pretty to look at. And not
to mention, right outside the pool area. Please do not hesitate to call or email if I can be of any
future assistance. We look forward to your next stay.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I booked a pet friendly room with points for 2 nights and another room for two nights, one night to be with points. I confirmed both with the hotel although it took BW Customer Service to get the second room straight. On the MORNING of arrival, the hotel informed us the pet room was not available...even though it had been confirmed with the hotel! Additionally, we were informed that I had to be there for my points to be used (Not so, and again BW Customer Service had to get involved!) I rebooked the pet room with the BW Wine Country Inn, which was a great experience and I would recommend them. The Garden Inn was fine for accommodations, but wasn't worth the bother of dealing with uninformed staff and management. BTW I'm a Best Western Diamond member...I expect better treatment!

1  Thank SoCalBagLady
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you for your response. I understand that your daughter stayed, not yourself. When
we talked to your daugther, she said she was fine whith a room with two queen beds, since we did not have a king pet room available. Please accept my apoligy for the free night stay, my
desk clerk thought that it had to be the guest who was staying, mangement had nothing to do
with this issue. So in the future all desk clerks know that a free night voucher cam be used my
anyone else. We hope to see you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We love staying here as it is close to our family's home and they have a cute restaurant that serves delicious breakfasts. Very cozy, quiet and they welcome dogs too. Friendly front desk staff and very clean. Comfortable beds, too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Thank you for your comment on our property. And also my staff. We look forward to your
next stay.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

What a great room. We fit 5 people into this room and still had so much space. One bedroom had a king bed; the other had two queen beds. And there was a large living room with a sofabed. It also had a full kitchen.
Friendly, helpful staff.
No breakfast included, which was unfortunate.
But otherwise we had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I wanted a comfortable place to spend a few days in the Santa Rosa area and usually stay at Best Westerns. I made a reservation for three nights and was so pleased that I had that long to enjoy my room. This is a nicely kept property and I loved being able to park right in front of our door. I really enjoy smaller more personal places to stay and BW Plus Garden Inn was just what I hoped for and more. It is an older property however the gardens and the two pools are very enjoyable and the rooms are nicely updated and exceptionally clean. It is one of the best maintained motels I have stayed at in a long time and I saw workers cleaning the grounds and pool areas each day. The room, bed and patio area were so comfortable and it was a nice quiet stay. The people who worked at the front desk were so polite, friendly and helpful. I will be going back to Santa Rose again as I love the area and this will be my new home away from home. Another amenity I appreciated was a separate dressing area from the bedroom and the sink is located outside the toilet/shower area so two people can get ready at the same time and it is private. Being an early riser, I was able to get up and ready to go without disturbing my friend who likes to sleep later.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nikki555257

Thank you for your response. First let me say I am so happy that you like our property, and
our rooms. Also the staff. We like to make every body feel welcome. We are all like family here.
And we like our guest to to be treated like family. We look forward to your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Rosa
11.8 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
6.4 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country

Been to Best Western Plus Garden Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK