“Best pancake ever!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a busy Sunday morning, there was no waiting if we sat at the counter so we did. I had a perfectly light and fluffy pancake, egg and bacon. Friend had veggie scramble and rated it a 10. I love the local, family feeling of Hanks.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This has been one of the best breakfast spots in town sense I can remember, 20/30yrs now, and it’s still cranking out the same great food with friendly staff...a definite if your a first time visitor to the area.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Home made hash, biscuits and gravy, six choices of Benedict, omelette, pancakes, and more. I had the salmon lox Benedict. Healthy portions and quality food!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Recommended this quaint little family restaurant several years ago by a local. I am hesitant to write this review because we love the small town family feel so much that I would hate to lose that! From the moment you walk in the door, they treat you like long time friends. Our party of 6 was welcomed and seated promptly. All of ordered something different and none disappointed. Try the specials if you don’t know what to choose, or any of the Benedict’s. The pancakes are the size of the plates! We visit Hanks every time we’re in the area and will continue for years to come.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I. LOVE. BREAKFAST. Like, love, love, love, a big, perfect breakfast. And you wouldn’t think it’d be that hard to get right. But many places don’t get it right. Hank’s does. They really nail it. Great start to my 49th birthday with the family. Cozy atmosphere, really attentive service, and varied but not overwhelming menu. Bacon was perfectly crispy, hash browns perfectly crunchy, eggs perfectly done. Almost most importantly, the coffee kept coming, fresh and hot.