Motel 6 Santa Rosa South
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 342
US$ 241
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 160
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 167
Sandman Hotel
Very Good 4/5
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 239
Hyatt.com
Very Good 4/5
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
Good 3.5/5
US$ 262
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$ 227
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Pretty glad I hadn't read the reviews on here before we checked in or we would have just kept driving. All other hotels we called on the way into town were booked. The room we got was what we paid for (79$ for four). Nothing roomy or fancy, no frills by any means, but
clean. The other guests checking in looked like us, middle of the road couples and families. Our room was farthest from the office and overlooked a warehouse-type area. We never saw any people loitering in the parking lot or any evidence
of drug dealing or prostitution. We did not go by the other Motel 6 in the area so I don't know if people got their reviews mixed up between the two.
Front desk guy was very pleasant. Outside walkways could use a good power washing.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank JKfamilywanderers
Reviewed 13 August 2011

The room itself wasn't that bad BUT......there was drug dealing and prostitution out in the bad parking lot (which where our room was). Police circling the parking lots all night long.
I know that the hotel staff know whats going on so if you want good reviews in the future....KICK THESE PUNKS OUT!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lnjjacob
Reviewed 5 December 2010

We were tired after 2 days of driving, but decided to go a little further than Ukiah to get an early start the next day and get home early. We programmed the GPS to this motel, which was in a convenient location, close to food and the freeway. Big mistake. Initially it looked nice, but before we even got into the room, we smelled the strong, unmistakable odor of marijuana. The room was tiny, cramped and the shower water got all over the floor so you had to use up all your towels to sop it up.
We made trips back to the car and to the office for cups, and even after 1/2 an hour someone was still tokin' out. We asked the front desk clerk if they had a problem with young people renting rooms to have parties. She said usually that was just on the weekends and if it got out of hand the police would come. It was Thursday, but starting at about 7pm, the loud party was in full swing. I heard some hoodlum outside yelling and opened the curtain a little to see what was going on. This hood just glared at me as he walked away. It was creepy. Even though they were very far from us we could still hear the festivities and see the punks and sleezy girls making so much noise you'd swear they didn't realize Motel 6 is a place for weary travelers to sleep.
After a really bad night's sleep, I got left the room at 5:40 to put some things in the car while my boyfriend took a shower. I walked around the corner and saw a young man. He was obsessively watching a girl walk across the parking area. Right after I walked by him, he began walking toward me, within a foot of my heels. I sped up, he sped up. So I stopped and faced him. He said sorry and ran down the stairs after the girl. I assumed he was an obsessed boyfriend and she had just woke up and left the "party room." Literally 5 minutes later the phone in our room rang. The male caller asked for me BY NAME. I asked who he was and he said Jason. He said he met me the night before and I assured him he had the wrong Kelly. But he insisted, and I hung up.

I would advise people to avoid this motel 6, and the one in Bakersfield. I'm sure there are more, but for every bad one there's a good one, such as Coos Bay and Lincoln City.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly33108
Reviewed 10 October 2010

They skimp on most things you would expect in a motel. No shampoo, no coffee maker, no clock. 7:30 am coffee in office............but both pots are empty and the girl is filing her nails....when I said no coffee???? she says OH............I left pissed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimstravels_10
Reviewed 9 October 2010

There seemed to be a lot of activity in the parking lot at all hours. The rooms were dirty and I was not impressed.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family