“Delightful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2017

As we entered, we were cheerfully greeted and made to feel welcome by the owner, Ricardo.There were some locals at the bar and a few more tables occupied on a very rainy day. My husband ordered the lasagna and I ordered the pasta pescatore. Both were mammouth portions. The pasta dish was loaded with seafood including 3 large shrimp and it was delicious as was the lasagna. We spoke with Ricardo who had worked and lived both in Italy and around the U. S. before opening his own restaurant. There are many family pictures adorning the walls including those of his two sons who are both college football players. When our lunch was finished he offered us a complimentary tiramisu, but we were too stuffed to take advantage of his generous offer, We still had enough leftovers for another meal. How he can provide such excellent quality and quantity at the very reasonable prices is a mystery. The food is truly complimented by his gracious hospitality.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I have been to this restaurant several times and each time it was excellent. Then a friend raved about this new find of an Italian restaurant that she just went to for the first time. We brought several friends along and each had a different meal. All were excellent. The veal cannaloni looked delicious, a second time for my friend. I loved the clams and linguini, linguini vongole, with lots of small, tasty clams in the shell. We ordered an Italian wine, a Montepulciano. Went well with all the meals. One has to moderate eating the foggacio bread with olive tapenade, soooo delicious!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

MARIO is amazing & so chill! Service was excellent. Food came out at perfect times and drinks kept flowing! I didn't have to ask for anything. Mario definitely took care of us! The food is fabulous! Beyond my expectations! The atmosphere is perfect! I had such a great time! Delicious food! Awesome staff! I wish I lived closer- I would be a regular... but I will return everytime I'm near (just to hear your accent Mario;) LOL! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This is such an excellent place that we always visit when in the area. Awesome, attentive service and great Italian food.
Also an excellent deal with very reasonable prices.
Fairly good wine list, including local selections.
Too much food for one sitting, but definitely going to eat when at home.
Thank you, Trattoria Cattaneo!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Wanted a new place for my birthday dinner with daughters, their husbands and grandson. My grandson found this place via testimonials for it and knowing I love Italian food. I grew up on Long island NY and am often disappointed in "Italian" food. We all had something different - to start with we ordered bruschetta and we all wanted more, it was truly delicious- my chicken Marsala was so very flavorful, my grandsons pesto gnocchi was just right for him and got to snag a tasty tidbit, very good and the pesto sauce for me was better then what I make. Report was the Linguini Vongole was so good not a drop was left on the plate. The lasagna my daughter ordered had to be split to take home also as it was huge and a very hearty lasagna like I have made myself...full of a good meat sauce and lots of cheese -- I will go back for my own. Other hubby ordered the ravioli but not sure what the meat was as he pretty much ate it all himself ;-) As a family and as couples we will be going back. The server we had was a delight, friendly and very attentive and just what one hopes for in a highly recommended restaurant. Kudos to the chefs and the staff!!

1  Thank ccshoppe