All reviews john ash restaurant turn down service ferrari carano wine country bocce ball beautiful grounds private patio second floor french doors sitting area each morning complimentary wine on site restaurant rooms are large workout room sonoma county junior suite
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place is awful. They say they have 'accessible' rooms but they don't, not really, by any acceptable standard. The bathroom has no grab bars for the toilet. The bathtub is probably 4 ft long and 18 inches deep, with flimsy grab bars - no way was I going to risk having even just a shower. The colors and textures of the room were nice, but the carpet was so deep that I could not maneuver my wheelchair alone; my husband had to help me. The king-size bed was fairly comfortable, but the fitted sheet didn't even cover the mattress. The tiled walkways around the hotel campus are SO bumpy that my husband had a hard time pushing my wheelchair; there's no way I could have gotten from our room to the lobby or the restaurant by myself. One would certainly expect a lot more from one of the most expensive hotels in Santa Rosa.
**Please see my review of the restaurant, John Ash & Co., for restaurant services.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank helmerphud
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stopped here ending a Northern California road trip. What a great ending! The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The restaurant, delicious. The staff is friendly, attentive and helpful. The place itself is charming.
Just a few minutes from the Kendall Jackson Vineyard. But go to the Francis Coppola Vineyard, an experience; swimming pool, a Tucker (one of 58 autos made in 1948).
The Vintners Inn; highly recommended,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertcA8260XL
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We visited with friends who had been guests at Vinter's Inn in the past. We were not disappointed. The property is lovely, accommodations very comfortable, service excellent. We ate at the John Ash Restaurant two nights, both were excellent. While the on-site restaurant is pricy for breakfast, it is worth the experience. We will definitely go back to Vintner's Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I stayed at Vintners Inn recently for the Sonoma County Grape Camp. The property was selected as part of the camp. We extended our stay for one night on front end of camp. The property was excellent. We had nice large room with fireplace and bath tub. Bed was very comfortable. Nice little patio to enjoy the California sun and wine. There are four different buildings so noise is at minimum. Excellent restaurant with good happy hour specials. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank u2fan56
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had wonderful stay stay at the Vinters Inn. We got a great deal by booking through Bookings.com vs going direct to the hotel. The grounds are simply beautiful and the location (right off 101) could not have been better for hopping through wine country. Venture out into Santa Rosa for breakfast because the restaurant at the hotel is high priced and not open until 7:00 AM (an issue for those of us on an east coast biological clock.) The front desk was very helpful with suggesting restaurants and places to visit during our stay. We would certainly come back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple