“Horrible hotel”

Days Inn Santa Monica/los Angeles
Ranked #30 of 36 Hotels in Santa Monica
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This hotel sucks! I've made a reservation or 3 nights but when I arrived I only wanted to escape!! The rooms where awful and they smelled!! Besides they charged me 129 dollars per night! I slept that night and cancelled the rest of the reservation. Don't go to this hotel if you can.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank promosvero
Tom_Yang_DAYS-INN_SM, General Manager at Days Inn Santa Monica/los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

We are sorry your stay was unpleasent. We would love to know what you thought was awful about our romms so we may improve our hotel for our future guests overnight stays.

Tom Yang
GM Days Inn Santa Monica

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I had stayed here about 4 years ago and was not impressed. As I travel to this area on a regular basis for appointments at UCLA Medical Center I decided to try it again and I am very glad I did. The hotel is old, but new owners have cleaned it up and it is very comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is great for all kinds of activity in Santa Monica and up the Coast Highway to Malibu beaches. Also, for the budget conscious, they offer a wide variety of rate plans,which is pretty unusual in the LosAngeles area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Scott R, Front Desk Clerk at Days Inn Santa Monica/los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are also thrilled you enjoyed our improvements! We look forward to your next booking!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We loved staying here. There is a sun deck on the roof, perfect for Tai Chi in the morning. Economical and comfortable. The staff were wonderful. Great location with easy access to the beach and shopping. Free Parking!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

We are so glad you enjoyed our historic Crane Garden Sun Deck. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I have been using this inn off and on for many years now and the manager Tom always treats me with respect. When conducting business in Santa Monica I always stay here in their clean well stocked rooms. I feel at home here and they treat me like a friend and neighbor. One more thing, the bed and 4 large pillows are so SOFT and you will sleep very well, then eat well in the morning. Stay here it is worth it! Archaeologist Robert Porter

Room Tip: Room 106 is my favorite!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us again! We will always have room 106 ready for your return!!

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Clean, friendly personnel, a bit oldish rooms, rooms towards yards quieter than towards the Santa Monica Bulevard, free parking a plus, relax atmosphere

Room Tip: inside yard either 3rd or 4th floor, not towards Santa Monica Blvd
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to your next visit with us!