“Don't miss it! ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Lots of food varieties. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner if you wish. Perfect coffee quality. Food was flavorful, hot and fresh. Service also was nice with smiles. The next day i have ordered food and desert for delivery. It came also nice, freshh and clean. I might think to book an accommodation next to Urth in my next trip :).

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere. I e to have lunch and found this place via Trip Advisor. The food was ok - nothing spectacular. It was busy when we arrived at lunch time but we managed to be seated right away. Pleasant enough atmosphere. I think its more catered to the super-health and organic conscious - which is probably its main appeal. Note that there is no wifi which was disappointing for us as UK holiday makers. Probably something they should reconsider.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had brunch here with our daughter on a Sunday. It was crowded but the line went quick and we found a table right away. My omelette was excellent and my wife loved her bread pudding. The coffee was good as well. Fun time!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Every morning for breakfast we would come to this delightful cafe. What a great vibe and excellent, fresh and super tasty food. The salmon eggs and rustic poach were my favorite and the coconut milk latte was to die for! They have fabulous freshly squeezed juices and a great range of cakes to indulge in. The service is always fun and friendly and doggies are welcome which is so cute!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very unique and amazing healthy menu, My family and I had breakfast here on Friday morning. The place was packed and we had to wait to find a table for three but it was worth it since the it was so good, healthy and a good portion. I will definitely visit again.