“Bad PR”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Exhale Spa
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Not worth the time and money we spent. Staff has an attitude, said we weren't members. Who needs to pay for hassles. They were mistaken but it's still annoying BS to put up with.

Reviewed 12 February 2008

I've been a member of this spa for over four months now and I can't believe how many times the staff has been wrong--and rude! This is a great little spot, but don't be surprised if the customer service isn't spot on.

My boyfriend was relaxing in the sauna after he signed in, and a memeber of the staff went in there looking for him, opened the sauna door and told him he needed to see the front desk on the way out. He was relaxing (and naked!) and it was the spa's mistake! He had already paid his membership weeks ago, but they weren't organized enough to realized that. We both felt that was highly inappropriate.

Another time, they told me I didn't pay my membership fee, which I did earlier that day. They didn't believe me and asked to see a receipt. Luckily I still had the receipt, but they didn't seem very apologetic afterwards.

I think their system is slightly flawed, so I don't blame the entire staff. There are some very nice people who work there and the spa experience is usually relaxing, but do your best not to the let the occasional cold tone of the administration ruin your day.

The manager was very nice after the most recent mishap (they charged my card for using the spa even though I was a member). I called and she was kind and gave me a few guest passes for the inconvenience. So maybe they're catching on...

1  Thank charlana
Reviewed 31 July 2007

This spa is okay and the area space is cramped. There are only 3 showers and the steam room, sauna, and soaking tubs are all in one tight area. The services are the same you would find somewhere else, but here is the kicker. Before I booked my appointment, I called ahead to see if they accept Spawish gift cards and the girl that answered said yes. After my services, I went to pay by using the card and they said they don't accept Spawish. The manager there said he would have to charge my card and then investigate to see what he could do. 4 days after the fact I still didn't have a response and when I did finally get a response, they laid the blame at my doorstep. They said they didn't accept the gift card and since services were rendered, I had to pay. They didn't even offer to pickup 50% of the cost since it was there facility that made the mistake in the first place. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE. THIS IS JUST BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. The services were about $80, but they lost me and the 3 friends that I went with as clients forever. Beware the same could happen to you!

1  Thank pun1