“Good food, friendly staff. ”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 776 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after checking out the Santa Monica Pier right across the street. Chose the outdoor seating option since they had heaters outside. Staff was friendly, food and cocktails were good.

Might have given them 5 stars if my burger didn’t have to be sent back. I ordered medium well and received the first one well done which made for a dry burger. The second one took a while to get but they got it right. Then they forgot to bring me fries with the burger since the first one was taken away with the burger.

All in all, it was good food. Would probably visit again if I come back in town.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This steak I had was possibly the best if not close to the best I have had, it was cooked perfectly and my uncle who was with me which happens to be a master butcher in London agreed with how good it was. Highly recommend the steak, service was also good.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ask for Nicole to be your server. One of the best we have ever had! Friendly, knowledgeable, attentive. The food was also very good. I'd recommend the NY Sirloin -- perfectly cooked and prime meat. Also, the chicken in the oven is very good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Our Texan server was knowledgeable and friendly (and also skilled at the upsell). Good wine selection, even if pricey. Others in my party enjoyed the twin fillet special immensely. Our large group was easily accommodated with a reservation. Beautiful location. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We booked an 830p table (Saturday) and when we showed up on time the hostess said that folks weren’t leaving as fast as expected and said it would be 10-15 mins. So we went to the bar. 30 mins later went to check and was told same again. We decided to leave and go to Red O (great service by the way) and did not tell the hostess. Then at 9:40p we got notified via Open Table that our table was ready. Yes 1 hour and 10 mins after our reservation. Unbelievable!