“Lovely patio, super breakfast”

Cora's Coffee Shoppe
Ranked #43 of 769 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the orange pancakes with blueberries. Not rushed. Frittata was ok, a little dry. Nice presentation with Arugula salad and homemade toast. Cafe Au Lait was delish. Overall so glad we went.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had breakfast here 2 mornings. It was located next to our hotel. The food was very good. Kind of pricey, $70 dollars before tip for breakfast for 4 people. And I only had coffee,bagel and fruit, so yes little pricey for breakfast even for California ?

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I had brunch here with my Mom on a Saturday early afternoon. The service was OK, not particularly friendly. For the other stuff around Santa Monica I felt like my dish was definitely overpriced. I got an omelette which was served with one slice of toast and a small bowl of fruit (with a $3 extra surcharge). The omelette was like something basic I could make at home and the bread wasn't great. I would check out another spot before coming here for breakfast food.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

If you are staying in the area and want to grab breakfast I would avoid dining at your property in lieu of eating here. Good food at 60% of the cost.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Used this a lot as it was close. Coffee could be stronger but bagels were awesome! Lovely sitting area with heaters under the vines...