“Second to none service”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

After a couple of beers I just fancied a pizza and I've never tried CPK. I decided on a takeout, but having left my reading glasses behind I was struggling to read the menu- should know better at my age. Anyway, I explained to the young guy at the counter about the sort of toppings I wanted and he got it spot on. I'm not completely sure what I had, but it included chipotle, pepperoni and salad - it was delicious. Incredibly good value at around $13. However, the best thing was the fantastic service. We just don't seem to nail that in the UK.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We went here without children of 9 and 13, so they could have a pizza. The pizzas were very nice, with a crunchu thin crust. We chose fetuccine with shrimp and chicken lemongrass, both of which were very tasty!
Service was very friendly and the atmosphere in the restaurant was good.
All in all definitely recommended!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is another CPK. It is fine for what it is. It is near the Third Street Promenade, and it is on the low end of prices for the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We took a chance and walked in without checking any reviews and it was really good. Service excellent and everything we had was fresh and well made. Salads and pizzas. Helpfully (for some ) they show the calorie counts on each meal!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Three adults and four children were immediately seated and nicely briefed on the menu. Our order was promptly and courteously served