Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$ 348
US$ 250
The Ambrose(Santa Monica)
US$ 420
US$ 319
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 360/night.

US$ 565
US$ 531
US$ 380
US$ 319
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 374/night.

US$ 419
US$ 364
  • Pool
Hotel Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
US$ 733
US$ 599
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 664/night.

US$ 434
US$ 401
Hotels.com
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$ 460
US$ 423
  • Beachfront
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$ 325
US$ 313
Priceline
  • Beachfront
1,795 results
All reviewspool areaglass of champagneocean viewstylish hotellocation is greatupon checklobby barshort walk to the beachla areavenice beachmain streetocean avenuevalet parkinglos angelescasa del marconciergehip
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had 3 nights here and loved the short walk down to the beach and also the close proximity to the shops and restaurants of Santa Monica. The rooms were really bright and spacious and very bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear mazval,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our prime location within downtown Santa Monica. Thank you for complimenting our amazing rooms and leaving us with a five star review! We truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Dylan

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and resorts. I was a Marketing Manager for Southwest Airlines, so I traveled a lot. Then during my son's travel hockey years, we stayed at more hotels around the nation. Then I started travel blogging, so my roster of hotel stays grew even more. I truly have to say that this stay was 100% perfection and that is hard for any property to achieve. I have zero compliants, only praise. I first found the Viceroy through my AMEX card/website. The website photos were beautiful and most of the time, the real thing isn't as nice as the photos, but the Viceroy rooms, lobby, pool area, restaurant and more were all as the website showed. Beautiful, well maintained and very nice with a luxury boutique feel while also being quite comfortable. I also found the rooms to be almost soundproof. I recently stayed at a Doubletree in AZ and I could hear every word my neighbor was saying. I will never return to that Doubletree due to that. I remember staying at a nice hotel in San Fran, but it was so noisy outside that I won't stay there again. With Viceroy, even with the Santa Monica noise, it wasn't bad at all and I couldn't hear my neighbors at all. Well done! The absolute BEST thing about the Viceroy Santa Monica is the staff! From start to finish, we were treated like VIPs and warmly welcomed every time we came down to the lobby or returned from an outing. Big props to Acquah Dansoh who checked us in at the front desk and became our pal throughout the stay. He always remembered us/our names, why we were visiting and he spoiled us with kindness and professionalism more than once. He told us all about the upcoming renovations and because of him, we will come and stay there again! I can't imagine improving the Viceroy interior, as it is already so nice! It will be fun to see the new look next year when we return. I must also mention Jeremy Walker, our concierge, who was also so nice to work with, knowledgable and when we needed a booking, directions or whatever, he was on it on the spot. We enjoyed chatting with him about the area as well since my 16-year-old daughter is hoping to attend college in LA. The restaurant was nice and the food was delish...be sure to try the brussels sprouts appetizer and if you want a burger, Cast has a good one. Truly everyone, the friendly maid, the doormen, the bellhop...ALL wonderful. It was truly the perfect stay due to the people at Viceroy and the nice accommodations. We will return!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Manic Managed M,

I can not thank you enough for such a positively elaborate review! I am truly elated to learn of the incredible experience you had with us. You touched upon almost every bit of what we, as a team, consistently aim to evolve and improve on a daily basis to be sure we are leaving guests astounded as you were and I am so very grateful for that. To receive such praise from a regular traveler and hotel goer as yourself really speaks volumes to the hospitality we provide. Thank you again for taking the time to let other people know of your near flawless stay with us. I truly hope we are fortunate enough to see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Stayed for a week as part of a celebratory birthday trip with my 17 year old son, having driven down from San Francisco that day it was great to be greeted by the friendly valet team and most importantly the lovely Irene who gave us a very friendly welcome and ensured we had a room that accommodated our needs perfectly and made sure we had an Ocean view, every time we saw Irene after that she always gave a friendly smile, wave and asked how we were.

All of the staff were very friendly, great service in the bar and I don't think I ever walked past one of the housekeeping staff without them saying hello. The valet team were so efficient and our car was always returned promptly with doors held open and asked if we needed any directions or help with the area.

Good gym too with plenty of equipment for a small gym (cardio machines, free weight dumbbells and cable machine) free fruit and ice cold water available too.

All in all a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Santa Monica, short walk to the beach and Pier and Venice beach a 20-30 minute walk away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear rjay682018,

What a fantastic review! It brings nothing but joy and reassurance that we are doing all the right things to ensure our guests leave here happier than when they arrived based on your extremely thoughtful assessment of our hotel. How wonderful, though not surprising, to hear Irene and our team delivered such exceptional service to truly create a welcoming and memorable stay for you and your son. We are grateful to have been able to be a part of the celebration for your birthday! We hope we can see you again and remain your number one pick the next time you visit Santa Monica.

Dylan and the Viceroy team

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We recently visited the viceroy. Exceptional service, tall guy at the front desk (so sorry I have forgotten his name) was so super, very accommodating and helpful. All staff were exceptionally customer service oriented. Cast restaurant was great too, we ate here for breakfast. . Only piece of feedback is the fitness room could do with being a bit bigger, more weight machines etc but that’s a small thing. We stayed in a king room overlooking the ocean which was awesome. We also took advantage of hiring the free bikes! A nice little addition :)
Overall luxury but not losing that special boutique personal feel. Well done viceroy. We will always stay here for our LA trips :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear miss_bc123,

I am so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay here with us at Viceroy Santa Monica that prompted an amazing five star review! Your kind words about our team and restaurant have been shared amongst everyone here on board. I'm pleased you were able to take advantage of our complimentary bicycles as well. Rest assured your constructive feedback about our fitness center has been acknowledged as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We can't wait to have the pleasure of hosting your stay again in the near future!

All the best,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

True 5 star experience! Loved every minute of our trip to Santa Monica! Could use hot tub by the pool area only recommendation to make it an even better experience. Loved happy hour by the pool drinks were amazing!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dylan S, Assistant Front Office Manager at Viceroy Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear abchamne,

Thank you so much for your genuine five star review and constructive feedback. I am glad our hotel was able to deliver on your expectations so that you could really take the time experience the amazing city we are located in! It is a treat to hear you utilized our food and beverage services and were a part of our happy hour as well. We hope we can see you again soon.

Cordially,