“Much more than a juice bar”
Review of Kreation Kafe

Kreation Kafe
Ranked #8 of 33 Dessert in Santa Monica
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Persian
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My 11-year old son really loved this place, and my husband and I were pleased also. We had a nice brunch with breakfast burritos. Sampled the juices but that's not really our thing. Friendly service!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Kreation Organic Kafe is the first restaurant I ate at after moving to LA, so it will always have a special place in my heart. This is a unique, healthy dining option on Montana Avenue with great customer service and there's something for everyone.

Here you can satisfy the meat-lover, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free person, sugar hater and sugar lover.

It's fun to bring friends and family from out of town, because there are so many little cultural nuances. For example, the chlorophyl they add to the water, the super absorbant hand towels, and the iPad menus. It's all very LA and it's very fun to share with visitors.

If you're getting your hair done on Montana, I highly recommend grabbing one of their hearty protein smoothies as a snack.

My favorites: Holy Hummus Wrap and Omelettes

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The ambiance is pleasant. The seating arrangements a bit uncomfortable. The breakfast nothing special, but you have to give them that the kebab is great

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We went to Kreation on the advice of a friend & so glad we did!! I am a smoothie fan & you can build your own smoothie here with just about any ingredient you can imagine!! Loved the smoothies so much we came for lunch smoothies 3 times on our visit :-)

Lots of healthy, GF/Vegan options!

My husband had blueberry pancakes & said they were delicous!! My daughter had an Acai bowl & loved it.

We were very happy with our experience here & will be back on our next visit for sure!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Needed a low-cal, high fiber break and found it here on Montana Ave. We ate outside, in front, and enjoyed our fresh, crunchy, made to order salads.