“Grand”

Ranked #275 of 777 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice but so much overpriced we’d only had a few drinks and the bill was €28 and the drinks are ok but a fizzy drinks are $4

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was working in LA for 8 weeks staying in a hotel and randomly walked in . I was greeted by a really cool staff , found a seat at the bar and got a drink , asked it was good and the bartender Rob suggested the burger !!! The best burger ever . I went there 2 times a week just to eat the burger and the mahi wraps ! I highly recommend if your in the area , check this place out !!cool place , cool people and great food !

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Quite fond of this place. This was my 2nd visit. I love the food. The poutine is amazing. I also had a salad with hazelnut that was delicious. Everyone i talkex ro also enjkyed theor dood. Staff is friendly and helpful. I'd go back for sure. Next time, pics!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We leave down the street and decided to go for happy hour food . We ordered Ahi tartar with watermelon, very tasty & also the Brussels sprouts . We had club soda . The problem is the bill was 35$ for small portions . We could have gone somewhere else and actually eaten enough to not need to go home and eat dinner . Wayyyy overpriced , go elsewhere if actually hungry .

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This place is a bar and a fine dinning eatery. It is just great. Unlike a fine dinning restaurant, it is casual, and there are TVs, like a sports bar, but the food, oh my, the food is top notch.

The place has an open feeling about it and there are places to sit to avoid, for the most part, the TVs, if you want. The service is great and pretty fast.

The food is just amazing and there is a somewhat bizarre selection of different things, but it all works and there is something for everyone. A vegan can eat here and be happy as can a steak lover.

We had fried chicken and the most wonderful sea bass, skin on, and perfectly seared to make just a little crunch before you hit the sea bass. It was fantastic.

They have a happy hour and some food is discounted at that time. They have a full bar and pretty decent wine list. You can go for brunch or dinner, it is all great.

Try this place. We will be back.

1  Thank elizabethlascheid