“Superb”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here. We split a tri-tip sandwich wth an extra side. Every food item was excellent and the service was quite good as well. Don't let the exterior fool you, this one really great place to eat. Portions are good size and priced fairly. I would jump at the chance to eat here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The front desk said go here it looks like a dive but the food is great. She was not wrong it looked sketchy inside and out. I ordered the surf and turf and stuff jalepenos app. Jalepenos were so so, but the entre was a good as a five star. Lobster was excellently cooked and the filet mignon was tender and tasty. The bill was 95 w/tip so in the mid to upper range for pricing, but worth it. If in Santa Maria GO HERE

1  Thank glenncorbett
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I eat here on the regular...Mostly on date nights since their menu is best for Adults not children. This is my 2nd best restaurant in this area if you are looking for tri-tip/steak, My #1 hands down is Jockos steak house in Nipomo about 10 min north from here. We've tried a lot of The Swiss menu and there are a handful of choices we stick to: tri-tip sandwich, ribeye and steak plate. My favorite sides are scalloped potatoes and jalapeno mac n cheese. They catered our wedding and it was a hit! People still talk about how good the food was... years later. Location isn't the best and inside is a little dark but definitely worth the stop!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Vintage looking restaurant, very crowded, but the service was fast and prompt. Our food was very good (steak and pork ribs) and we also had a good local wine.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Their salmon and bbq grilled broccoli is unbelievable. You can go here for a full meal soup to desert with plenty of carbs to choose from or you can have a lighter meal like the one I mentioned and not feel starved. The food and service are fantastic. Don't be put off by the outside. Yes, it looks like a bar from the '50's but it's a great family restaurant