“Very good franchise.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Any time you go to an Olive Garden you are assured of a quality experience. The food is good, they show the calories, service is good, and it's reasonable.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden use to be very good and plentiful. The entrees have gotten much smaller and the price has increased. We ordered ravioli, lasagna, chicken piccata, and spaghetti. The chicken and spaghetti dishes had only a tablespoon of sauce. The ravioli seemed old. Salad and breadsticks are still good. For the price, I would prefer a small business over this overpriced chain.

1  Thank CindyO1130
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

A chain restaurant but t love their salad and food. It was a Saturday night it was very busy instead of waiting for a table in the dining room I sat in the bar. They have a great wine list and the server was great.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We went for a later dinner on a Friday night with a party of 12. We were seated in great time. And we had a little alcove to ourselves. We were also given two servers, who did awesome with us. Most of our party were kids. That did not raze them. Cups never empty. Food was yummy. Servers and the bus-boy made the dinner great.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The food is priced the same no matter what Olive Garden you go to. Yet the service and food is lacking at this Olive Garden. I rarely go here and when I do I always regret it. This last time I knew going in what to expect, but I had family visiting and they wanted Olive Garden, I tried to explain ours wasn't that good and they didn't believe me that they weren't all the same. By the end of the night they agreed with me. There is always a wait despite having tons of empty tables because of its reputation. Then the food is substandard. If you need an Olive Garden fix drive the extra half hour north to the one in San Luis.

1  Thank Alison S