“I love Kelly's”

Cuisines: European, French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My family patronized Kelly's almost from their opening for 25 years.

Great bread and pastries! Great Coffee! There isn't anything I would not recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for some breakfast and it was great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had the granola, fruit and yoghurt with a double espresso. Highly recommend and will return.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Whenever you are in Santa Cruz, you must visit this place for yummy treats. Their cakes & pastries are so delicious. We specially drooled over the whiskey cake. They also have breakfast and lunch specials.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We came across this fabulous bakery after doing some wine tasting, great selection of pastries, breads and lovely cakes, a bit pricey but worth it,

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My daughter and I spontaneously found this place near the yoga class we went to. We had a lovely lunch there, wonderful desserts after. I liked the coffee too.