All reviews parking garage waffles best westerns sitting room sofa bed sleeping area free breakfast lobby area street noise front desk staff close to downtown jacuzzi tub one night stay beach boardwalk short drive bw cereal
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Clean, updated hotel in a convenient location. What more do you need? Friendly employees, easy check in/out and a nice large suite for two nights, that's what. Well stocked breakfast area with plenty of items to choose from. You can easily walk to shopping and restaurants from this location. It is situated on a busy intetsection but no noise problems. Only drawback (and we forgot to notify the front desk) was the tv in the bedroom would cut out every now and then and create lots of static. Not really an issue since there was also a tv in the front room. All in all, two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Corner suite on 3rd floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whittier
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. It was a convenient location from the boardwalk and had free breakfast which suited us traveling with kids. Checking in quick and was easy, and they accommodated checking us in early since a room was ready. We arrived on a Tuesday morning, which may not be the busiest time generally. Irene at the front desk even upgraded us to a larger suite where we had room to spread out a bit more, which we appreciated. We did agree to sign up for their free rewards program which helped. The breakfast was great as noted in reviews. A nice offering of eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, pastries, fruit, coffee, and juices. The property was clean and we were comfortable for a one night stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I am a Diamond member and have been a customer for 8 years. I frequently used Best Western for work all the time. This is the worst Best Western I have ever stayed at. I had choices for my family get together and drove 3 hours with my pregnant wife to stay at your hotel. We were very disappointed.After our stay we had a skin rash and we both had headaches, we needed to go to the doctors.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank julioroman10
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Yup. Stayed in a two bedroom suite with a little crawly in my bed sheets. GROSS. I checked out a day early because I was very disturbed by it. Reception apologized, but that’s it. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank K6706PQhannahh
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Checked in early afternoon and were happy to get checked in right away. Room was a good size and the bed was very comfortable. Underground parking was fine and there was a cart close by to take our luggage upstairs. Bathroom was clean but it took ages for the hot water to come through which was a concern in this drought situation. Breakfast was ok but not too many healthy options. That being said, would not hesitate to stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple