“Boats and More Boats!”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Aldo's Harbor Restaurant is a third generation, family run business located in the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. Aldo's serves Breakfast and Lunch with Dinner service offered in the Summertime. Aldo's boasts a fabulous outdoor deck which overlooks the Harbor, beach and Monterey Bay.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Food is good. The view is a 10. You are eating at the harbor. There is a lot of boats, and people rowing or sailing by. Very relaxing and scenic. Service is good.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

If you love seafood this is the place for you. Situated on the ocean with of course great clam chowder, calamari, Cioppino!!! excellente etc etc Salmon is fabulous and I can't think of anything I don't like there even Pizza. Very affordable in my opinion, good beer and wine selection. The view is what makes it for me though as I enjoy the ocean every chance I can.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Fried food feast! Outdoor seating right near harbor. We enjoyed calimari and chips. Wear a hat if it’s sunny

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying the food was good. And a nice place to eat outside. Dog friendly. But the service is horrible. I understand "beach time" but when every step of the process -- from getting a menu (10 min) to getting water (20 min) -- the ability to meet a customer's needs has to be looked at.

To be honest, I was ready to let these things go. But when the servers are rude, I have little patience. After it took 20 minutes for water, I asked the waiter nicely if they were backed up. I mentioned that if so, it might be better to leave since I had to be someplace by a certain time. He replied "I didnt realize you were in a rush." I was taken a back. Perhaps a better response would have been "Sorry. I know it is taking time. But your food should be out." I of course responded, "I didn't expect it to take 20 min to get water."

Just upsetting and made the rest of the meal -- which did come right away -- just a bit upsetting

And this was on a Tuesday at 2 PM. I understand the restaurant was shortstaffed and have no problem with that -- things happen. But work on the customer service

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Busy on weekends not too bad during week. Totally outdoors so sunscreen or coat required depending on our fog. Large portions, great Bloody Mary's, incredible view. Bring the kids and dogs....