“Crepes and more”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

They have been in business since 1974, survived 3 natural disasters and are still going strong. The crepes are massive: most people need a doggy box. I love the salads. They have a gorgeous back garden with patio heaters. Full bar which is known for Bloody Marys. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

i like this place they offer a huge selection of foods and drinks0 the portionsd are generous and hey my friends play music there sometimes. got to check this out people!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The restaurant has been in this place forever, as long as I remember. We came for brunch and didn't have to wait, were sited right away. Service was great, fast, friendly and attentive. I ordered cheese blintze and my boyfriend ordered triple bypass and both crepes were excellent, hot and tasty. In addition, they had tofu and eggs scramble, The ambiance was very relaxed and laid back with a beautiful garden outside. Highly recommend this place to crepe lovers.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The crepes were tasty but what I really remember this place by is the fantastic outsoor seating they have! What a beautiful, relaxing, hidden gem! Beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy your meal

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I saw the pictures and read a few of the reviews but from the outside standing on the street it looked like a neighborhood bar. We were almost ready to turn around and find another place as a gentleman came up behind us and said “just go in trust me”. The hostess lead us through to bar to the back where they were many tables and a cute garden setting. We had a savory crêpe and the mixed fruit crêpe. Both were absolutely amazing with divine fresh whipped cream! We accompanied breakfast with mimosas as well as a cup of mocha cappuccino which was topped with their amazing whip cream. We will most definitely return!