Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 147
ComfortInn
Babbling Brook Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$ 252
US$ 229
Pacific Blue Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

Continental Inn(Santa Cruz)
US$ 165
Aqua Breeze Inn(Santa Cruz)
US$ 111
US$ 107
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$ 239
US$ 165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 90
Agoda.com
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
US$ 391
US$ 380
  • Pool
All reviewsbunk bedsfull size kitchenbigger roomseparate bedroompull out sofawithin walking distanceocean viewyogurtwharfbeachydowntownplugs
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The rooms are old and stale. They are packed in tightly so you have to listen to your neighbors throughout the night. The hotel management is apathetic and unhelpful. I was forced to leave early because of the poor state of the rooms. i asked the hotel for a refund for the second night and the management dismissively offered $25 after I tried chasing them down 3 times.

One of the most pathetic attempts at hospitality I have ever come across. Do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else in Santa Cruz.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nice little motel (yes, motel) within walking distance from downtown, the boardwalk and wharf. If you're looking for a Hampton Inn-like place, keep going. Each room is different, ours had wood ceilings and a gas fireplace. Everything is s little rounded st the corners but clean. Bathroom is a bit tight and was built before exhaust fans were standard. Beds were comfortable and staff was reasonable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 11 July 2017

WE booked this thinking that we would at least get a view of the harbor, We were working from our phone in the car so it was hard to really view the property.

Anyway, we I checked in the desk clerk said that he was going to UP-grade our room, Great I thought. Anyway he sends us to the room and it is a room with a kitchenette which was absolutely of no value to us since we were only staying one night and two windows that looked out on........ nothing.

The room was also very odd, and the bathroom was terribly cramped,

Judging from the number of cars in the lot the place was only about half full, so I am not sure why we could not have been put in a room with a bit of a view,

The place shows its age.

Room Tip: If you expect to see the water, make sure to specify that in advance
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My Husband and I took our 5 Grandsons ages 3 to 13 to Santa Cruz to visit the Beach and Boardwalk. The Edgewater Beach Motel was the only place we could find that could accommodate 7 people. We stayed in room 116 and it was perfect for us. We couldn't figure out the remote for the TV that the kids would watch. I called the front desk and Jesse came right over to help. After Jesse set the remote so it would work, my 8 year old Grandson asked Jesse if he was a Wizard, Jesse replied yes which made my Grandsons day. The next morning as we're about to leave for the Boardwalk we could not find said remote, we were in a panic thinking it would cost a fortune to replace the remote. Later that evening while my Husband and Boy's were having an awesome time in the heated pool I let Jesse and Kayla know we lost the remote. They didn't seem surprised and told me they would find it after we left. Kayla suggested we look under the mattress on the top bunk, she said a lot of things get lost there. I went back to the room and lifted the mattress and thankfully there was the remote. So Thank You very much Kayla and Wizard for saving our sanity. Dianna

Room Tip: Staff is Awesome
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this stay! The staff was helpful and nice. Cosy rooms. Near the sea. Beautiful wiew. Santa Cruz is a great little surfer town and if we would have the opportunity to return we want to stay at this hostel again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple