We stayed for 5 nights at the wonderful Edgewater Beach Motel. We stayed in room 110, which had a king size bed, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, and full kitchen. The room was very clean, nicely decorated and much larger than I had expected. We loved the proximity of the motel to the beach, boardwalk, wharf and Pacific Avenue. Everything is within walking distance. The motel staff was friendly and treated us like family! They gave us some great recommendations on places to check out in Santa Cruz. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Santa Cruz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz