“Awesome!”
Review of Bonefish

Bonefish
Ranked #17 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Such an elegant place eith a cosy design, warm lights, a chic ambience, wonderful menu, delicious food!! Very succesful presentation ! Loved loved loved it!!! Pumpkin ravioli and mahi mahi, coconut shrimps, all were awesome!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you love fish, this place is for you. This is not a production line restaurant. Every dish is plated especially for you, with care. My wife had Trout and I had Chilean Sea Bass. Wonderful. wonderful, wonderful.
John & LynNita Ellis

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This place has the best melt in your mouth fresh fish. Their Alaskan Cod is topped with chunks of fresh crap.The Chilian Sea Bass is the best ever! An order or two of the Bang Bang shrimp appituzer is a must! Very friendly and professional staff.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Visited this mall adjacent restaurant on a late Saturday afternoon and had a wonderful experience. The ambience was very low key and the service was impeccable. The waitress explained how they get their fish daily and it is hand-picked by the chef. The additional menu with the daily specials was very enticing. I ordered the cedar plank salmon and my husband had the swordfish. My son decided on fish and chips and an added on side of truffle mac and cheese. The meals came in a timely manner and were delicious but the mac and cheese was forgotten. Kudos to them for bringing it out, even if late. They took it off the bill and we took it home with our dessert order of their donuts. They were heavenly. Very nicely run establishment with a nice variety on their menu to please everyone. We can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Visiting my daughter in California we decided to go out for lunch and try a different restaurant from the ones we usually frequent. We were not disappointed. The interior was low key modern which was fine, and we came with a baby which was not a problem to have the buggy by our table. We both ordered the grilled tuna which was cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. I had a lemon butter sauce with mine, jasmine rice and sautéed spinach as my sides. All equally delicious. My daughter had her tuna with a mango salsa , sautéed spinach and green beans. We both left clean plates. We then had dessert, I opted for the chocolate creme brûlée with grand mariner, my daughter had the flourless brownie served with ice cream and cream. The brownie was hot. Wonderful. The desserts were rather large, and really sharing one would be more than enough. We finished with coffee. Now if I had any complaints it would be the coffee. Not the best but then not the worst either. Good coffee doesn't appear to be of the same importance in the US as it is in Europe. They also served it in mugs. Please, we were dining at a good restaurant serving excellent food, not a works mans cafe. Coffee cups would be preferable.