“Food Court Surprise”

Islands Pacific Grill
Ranked #164 of 524 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Was in the Mall and decided to go to the food court for a bite. What a tasty surprise to find this place. It was better than many stand alone Hawaiian grills I have eaten at before. The fire BBQ chicken was spiced with habanero perfectly and the Island Mac Salad was absolutely one of the best salads I've ever had. I'll have to drop in on this place more often!

1  Thank scott_sr31

Reviewed 11 October 2016

They have a variety of hawaiian style meals. On the side wall they offer a 2 item option for a dollar or two more.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We were shopping at the Valencia Westfield Mall and got a little hungry so we headed to the food court. I decided to give this place a try since I really enjoy Hawaiian food. Unfortunately, I was highly disappointed with what they were trying to serve as being chicken katsu and kalua pork. Neither tasted like it should have and the macaroni salad was the worst I've ever tasted. I can't vouch for the rest of the menu items but I surely won't be going back due to what I've had so far.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Hawaiian fastfood dish from gourmet burgers, salads, and plates. For refreshments, they have variety of fruit tropical juices to choose from: coconut, pineapple, watermelon, tropical horchata, and strawberry. My favorite last stop after my shopping spree.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Thanks to very friendly Garrett, who does his very best to keep people happy and content, we tried the BBQ Kalau Pork, Island Fried Shrimp, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken and non-spicy Korean BBQ Beef. Everything was fresh home-made, our meat was accompanied with rice, island mac salad and a piece of bread. The macaroni salad was really good, even for my son who doesn't like salads! Please come and try this healthy food and be served by friendly staff!