“This is a great Chick Filet!! Nailed it!!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #54 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Great experience at this Chick Filet. They were very courteous, quick and the quality of the food was great. The spicy chicken deluxe was the best one I’ve had. The seating was very nice. A big place. Don’t let the long lines scare you. They are fast and the quality is there. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This morning at 6:30am I decided to visit Chick-fil-A for the first time. I entered the restaurant and greeted by the manager who was taking orders. I told him that it was my first time here and I didn’t know the menu. He directed me to the breakfast menu, that’s when I asked if they had any specials, and he replied not at this time. I felt that he didn’t care that it was my first time there and I was not familiar with the menu. It took a little while to make a decision, but I decided to not order and walk out. I felt that my business was not wanted, so “NO” Chicken for me ever from this place.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

All they have is chicken and it’s good. Their waffle fries and also very good. There are about different sauces to choose from

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We pulled in for a familiar eatery We saw chick-fil-a. We went in and I'm expecting to stand in line for a long time. Not at this one they had their act together. We ordered almost as soon as we walked in by the time we paid the manager was standing there with our food he walked us to the table ask if we needed anything. A young girl walked up with our napkins straw and ketsup. Everyone was so kind and hepful. We ordered ate and got drink refills and bere back at the car in 18 minutes. That was impressive!!!!! Back home i would still be waiting in line.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Great food. So many options. Service is amazing. The problem is there is no where to park. It is in the mall parking lot next to the food court which has limited parking to begin with. I want to go back but gave up as every time I do it is too busy and there now where to park.