“Thanksgiving Dinner”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #37 of 518 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I've had Thanksgiving Dinner in many places over the years. Florida, Hawaii, California and yesterday it was time to 'eat out' again. We met up with a friend near his house in Santa Clarita. Just as we arrived he was called to the table and we didn't even have to wait. (It would have been 45 minutes.) We were served quickly and the choice was simple. White or dark, soup or salad and then the rest was a full plate. I was delighted at how 'homemade' it tasted. I don't know if they cooked whole turkeys and then deboned them but it could have been. The beans, dressing, sweet potato and desert was excellent. I would consider it again. Three people for $70 was quite reasonable.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great food and good menu. Good prompt service. The food was exceptionally good. Everything was served at proper temperature and as ordered.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

It’s an interesting menu that is reasonably priced and the service is very very good parking is easy. We prefer the breakfast items more than the lunch but it’s definitely a good place to go

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visited this place Fri nite for dinner and was so completely disappointed. Their menu has changed and appears to be limited. They have this one from col. a, one from b etc which is nothing exciting. We ordered a med well burger and received a rare one. We sent it back and in a few min we received the burger back and it looked ok till you cut it open again. All they did was microwave it. Yuk. Bread and all. Oh, they did take the pickles off. I thought they couldn't bring food back into the kitchen or maybe they have a microwave outside of the kitchen for instances like this. Anyway, not acceptable. The French dip sandwich tasted like plastic. Guess they use plastic wrapped roast beef but this is not what I expected. Even the au jus tasted like they mixed powder and water quickly and not even hot. The service was so slow. We were given a table without menus. Waitress came by to take our order when we told her we didn't know as there was nothing to choose from. Oh, so sorry, here is a menu. came back later. She brought a basket with a French roll and some carrot magdelaines which I must say was really good. We called the manager and explained to him showed him and he took burger off menu. oh, the fries were warm not hot. So all in all 1 coffee, 2 sodas, 1 roast beef sandwich cost $30. at those prices I can get better meals at Jack in the Box. The people next to us did not eat their food but had it boxed. Talked to them after and they too said the food was not up to par. I don't know how these places expect to stay in business when there is hundreds of restaurants to choose from.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

always something different and the food it good and not really expensive. My wife always comes up with a coupon to get 2nd dish for 1/2 price. That is the only time I will go. The food seems loaded with salt, not salty, but still a lot of salt.