“Always Nice selections and Good Service”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #33 of 525 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We were on the road and looking for a place open for breakfast or lunch in mid-day. This was the perfect spot. The breakfast menu is large with most everything under the sun. I selected a crepe dish stuffed with ham and covered in Swiss cheese. The side dish was country fried potato. It was perfect. My wife had a French Dip sandwich with Au Jus. THe service was prompt and cheerful.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

A group of four of us went out for breakfast at Mimi's Saturday morning. The experience was excellent all around. Our sever, Danika was on top of her game; she was always available when we needed help with something and she was very courteous the whole time.

I got a Denver Omelette which was perfectly prepared and the other dishes were just as good. We were all totally satisfied.

Tip: if you go there, ask to be seated in Danika's section. You won't regret it!

- Cheers!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Came with a friend for breakfast and received good and friendly service as well as good food. Really enjoy their omelets with fruit on the side.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate here for breakfast before heading out to Six Flags CA. The ambience is nice, service is great and the food was good. Price is average.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

My wife and I ate here during a driving tour of California in August 2016. The staff were very friendly, and the service was good, as was the food. I had the beef pot roast main course washed down with plenty of lemonade (I was driving). The menu was varied, the prices reasonable and the desserts were large. I was visiting the Magic Mountain amusement park, but ate here instead of in the park and was pleased I did. Would happily eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2016