“Great Pulled Pork Sandwich!”

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #19 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I ordered food for a small event and our participants loved it. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was flavourful and delicious. I would do this again. They use DoorDash for delivery.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Spent over $60 on lunch for two adults. My fired chicken was over cooked and dry.

Service was poor. I felt that waiter tried to rush us out the door.

Worst part were the flies in the restaurant. Lost my appetite after one landed on my biscuit and in my butter. Restrooms were filthy.

Makes me wonder about the cleanliness in the parts of the restaurant that I can’t see!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Hadn't been to Lucille's in awhile so braved the mall and went for lunch. I had the Smokestack BBQ Sandwich and it was awesome...loads of sausage and brisket piled high. Just what I was craving. It was huge too. I was only able to finish half of my fries. The waitress was very good at her job... attentive and professional.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I ate here after having a long day of travel and was hoping to be blown away after my mom praised the food so highly. However, the food was underwhelming. The complimentary biscuits that were brought to the table were a little cold and dry. I had a lunch combo of chicken and brisket, both of which were good, just not anything special. The service and variety, however, were great.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

There were only 4 of us. We all ordered on the same check. Three meals came out. The fourth person had to wait 20 minutes for his meal. He insisted that we start. By the time his meal came out, we were through. This is unacceptable. Believe me we reminded the waiter numerous times. The waiter was cleaning the table as soon as the 4th meal was served, which made him feel like he had to rush eating. It made for a very unpleasant experience. The waitstaff has to be retrained. I will never know if that happens because I will never return there.

1  Thank Elizabeth A