“A lunch date with my Lady.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #30 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is Crabfest time,,,,,BUT, we did not have crab legs , too pricy for our pockets , we optd for their lunch menu items and we had Lobster Bisque,the Sailors platter and grilled shrimp tacos. . We enjoyed every bite. It was my Bday and received and ice cream sunday. It was a lovely afternoon in Southern California......

1  Thank Bradley L

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Enjoyable lunch at the Reb Lobster. I have been here a few times now and the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is decent. I had the salmon on this occasion and it was very nice and tasty.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We had a $25 gift certificate, so we figured we'd give Red Lobster another go, even though we thought it was bad 5 years ago, when we ate there last. Unfortunately, nothing had changed. The salad--which didn't arrive until 15 minutes after we ordered, --was cold, old iceberg lettuce with some cherry tomatoes thrown in. We could have gotten a better salad at Wendy's. I had a platter that had lobster, fried shrimp, scampi, and I substituted a stuffed lobster for the crab legs for a few extra bucks. Only the one lobster was good. Everything else was oversalted and rubbery. And when I say oversalted, I mean far saltier than even your averaged franchised chain. If you are in Santa Clarita visiting Magic Mountain and want a great meal, go to Woodranch or Outback. Avoid this overpriced tourist trap like the plague.

1  Thank Laurel D
Reviewed 18 January 2017

They have the best clam chowder I have ever tasted. Service is fantastic, the restaurant is clean and does not have that "fish" smell that so seafood places have. Their food is fresh, tasty and always on time. You don't have to wait forever to get your meal..

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Dropped in here for a quick lunch on a Monday, the place was not too busy and we were seated quickly. The menu has a good selection to choose from at a decent price. This was my first visit to a Red Lobster and I was pleasantly surprised by the food quality and experience. I look forward to a return visit in the future.