“Oatmeal expertise”

Denny's
Ranked #46 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2015

This Denny's was right beside my hotel, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Santa Clarita near Six Flags California. Open 24/7 the ideal place for that late night snack, cup of tea or in my case oatmeal.Though Denny's don't officially do Oatmeal other than between 6am and 2pm, the resturant was happy to oblige several times - we Irish like eating oatmeal in the evening - its certainly a Donegal tradition.

Only adverse thing? Not been to US for seven years and I really dislike the Denny's "ridged" fries - too often across numerous restaurants, they were nearly undercooked. Get back to ordinary fries is my view, they fry better!!

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We've eaten here before. Typical Dennys. We were seated right away. The food was fine, the wait was a bit too long.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Like I said before, you can't go wrong with a Denny's, they just need to install a cocktail bar :O)). Ate there both night we were at the Hotel, open 24 hours.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Great, the service was great, good food and delivered very fast, all that you could want from a Denny's.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Walked into the 60's. This restaurant needs updating! As soon as we walked in the door there was no one to seat us at the register. It took a few minutes before anyone bothered to look our way and the place was virtually empty. After sliding on the wet floor in front of the door. Someone showed up to show us a table. They seemed poorly staffed. There was a long wait just for our drinks. My wife had a sandwich and I had the fish and chips. The fish and chips came with a side of broccoli, which had obviously been frozen. It tasted like salted astro-turf. While waiting for our food, I used the restroom. The urinals were overflowing, it smelled and was not very cleanly even if you took away the urinal problem. I would not recommend to anyone.

1  Thank ChetandTammara