“Grands”

Chili's
Ranked #66 of 512 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Mitchell was our server and her was fabulous with my 4 grand daughters. Super mac and cheese and super service

Reviewed 28 May 2017

My husband and I went to the Sta. Clarita branch yesterday. Our waitress constantly touched our table and leaned towards the center of the table making me very uncomfortable. She also touched her shoe to fix her shoe lace! Every time she brought us food, I wondered if she had washed her hands after touching her shoe (?) At the end of the dinner, we asked her to bring us a box but she never showed up until we called someone else to help us. We were very desapointed since we have been there before and had no problems.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Hadn't been to Chili's in a while - liked the many menu choices. Meals came out piping hot - lots to eat. The steak in the fajita dish was very chewy - but the chicken and shrimp were good. Glad we gave Chili's another try.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

When we go out to dinner we think of this place first as a place to go. As our family grew we had no problem feeling welcome even with an occasional noisy toddler. The place has a lively atmosphere, 3 main seating areas and clean bathrooms. Most importantly, the food is always delicious! My favorite is the fajita! The servers are also super friendly.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We stopped in at Chili's because we thought, its been a while and I remember that it was good. Got there and service was slow and the food was "warm" but not quite hot when it arrived. It had good flavor but service was slow and it was difficult to get a drink refill. Maybe they were having a bad day but we might hesitate next time we think of Chili's.