US$ 154
US$ 164
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 171
US$ 167
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 150
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 190
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom suitebasketball courtfront deskwell equipped kitchenhot tub and fire pitmagic mountainsofa bedmy home away from homequick triphotel breakfasteach morningstayed here for two nightsthe hotel is conveniently locatedcomplimentary breakfastfast foodgreat amenitiesroom rate
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stayed in a 1 bedroom Queen bed suite with a sofa bed. My husband, 40, our daughter, 10 and myself, 40 stayed here for 6 nights. The breakfasts were varied and good. The rooms were clean, bathrooms impeccable and roomy. The three of us stayed comfortably for our vacation in Los Angeles area. The bed was a little hard for my husband, but I enjoyed it. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RIFFISC, Lead Supervisor at Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Jen D, Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent stay at the Residence Inn in Santa Clarita. I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed their stay in our one bedroom suite. We are glad to know that it was spacious for your family. I am also glad that our breakfast met your standards. We hope that you will consider us again if your future travels bring you back to the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I started a trip advisor today because of this Residence Inn. I wanted to say what a professional and courteous staff they have. Food is great and they rotate things daily with the staples. It's not the same food every day. It's tasty and it's always abundant. They keep up with everything. The staff bends over backwards. The woman Sarah at the front desk is a professional and accommodating. Everyone is so helpful, from housecleaning(excellent job by all), food service(excellent by all involved) and all staff. Outstanding and helpful. I worked for a service company(communications) for 15 1/2 years with at&t, and I know what it takes to make people happy with a product and service. This staff hits all the marks and exceeds! I can't recommend this place enough. Well done! and thank you!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
RIFFISC, Lead Supervisor at Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Christopher P, Thank you for all the wonderful, positive comments and feedback. We are very lucky to have a great asset in Sarah on our team at the Residence Inn. We definitely will relay all the comments and feedback to our staff. I also want to take the time to say thank you for choosing us as your home away from home.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My home away from home. Residence Inn, Santa Clarita, CA. Each of the staff members here at this location are friendly, professional, and very helpful. My experience here every week is always pleasant. I also wanted to thank Justin, Sarah, Adam, John, and Waldo for making every bit of my stay, comfortable and enjoyable each week.

Thanks again Residence Inn, Santa Clarita :)

10 out of 10, come experience it too!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
RIFFISC, Manager at Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Good afternoon Jeffrey L,

We are very fortunate to have employees like, Justin, Sarah, Adam, John and Waldo. They are all very great assets to our team. We are glad that you consider us your home away from home and glad you enjoy you stays with us at the Residence Inn in Santa Clarita.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

My wife and I stayed three nights in a 2 bedroom/2 bath room with my in-laws when we were in town earlier this month. The room and beds were very comfortable but the staff is what sets this hotel apart from others that we've stayed in. Everyone was very friendly, especially the staff serving breakfast each morning. They warmly welcomed us each morning and worked hard to keep everything on the buffet stocked. Great job!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
RIFFISC, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

SilverAnniv2009, Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia. I am are so glad to hear you were able to enjoy your Two Bedroom Suite. We pride ourselves on the level of service that we can provide to you and your family. Thank you once again for taking the time to share with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time travels may bring you back to the Santa Clarita area! Happy Travels.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This was our second time staying at this Residence Inn and it has become our go to pet friendly hotel while traveling I5. The rooms are comfy, breakfast is delish, and the staff is very friendly. We stayed in the side close to the freeway, and although a little road noise, it did not disturb our sleep. Enjoy the managers happy hour if you are lucky to be there on one if those nights!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
RIFFISC, Manager at Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Good afternoon robinmW5697HK,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We appreciate the feedback and will share your comments with our team. We hope to see you the next time you travels bring you to Santa Clarita.

Delene Dennis