“My favorite Peruvian restaurant from now on.”

Lima Limon Peruvian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 523 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

As soon as u enter the you are greeted by very pleasant and welcoming servers. They look happy of what they are doing. Love, love, love their ceviche mixto and lomo saltado. Excellent service and superb food. This place rocks!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

It's amazing to find this type of authenticity in SCV. The ceviche mixato is great... The selection is large. Every thing is done well. It's a very friendly family run restaurant. Be adventurous it's all amazingly good.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Just a little restaurant in a strip mall at Bouquet Cyn and Seco Cyn. The food is possibly the freshest prepared and hottest served food in L.A. county. My personal favorites are the Lomo Saltado or the chicken salad sandwich with fries ( I swear you can hear the chicken squak when you order it). They serve complimentry salsa, which is by far the best I have ever tasted with warm french bread, but beware the salsa is Hot. We try to frequent this establishment at least twice a month. The servers are super.
Just my opinion

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I really enjoyed the menu. I had the ceviche and I love the yucca fries. The sauce that comes with the fries is amazing.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My wife and I had lunch her while staying in Santa Clarita. It is a smallish restaurant, family owned and operated. Great tasting food, different from what you normally have. They provide bread and hot sauce as well. I would eat there again.