“Best Brisket, Tri Tips, and Top Sirloin Around!”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #4 of 524 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: VALENCIA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT AND GIFT CARDS Superb Dining at Very Attractive Prices! Among Valencia restaurants, Wood Ranch stands out as a great American restaurant, serving savory Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) steaks, nationally famous Tri-Tip, fresh fish, and chicken. We are also renowned for our Kids' Menu, salads, appetizers, desserts, as well as our full-service bar.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went on Saturday night, while restaurant was busy we were seated immediately. Our wait staff was Juliet, who was very gracious, and attentive.

We ordered for an appetizer, the fries, and onion strings. There was enough to feed a party of six, and there was only 3 of us!!! It was delicious. They brought ketchup, and ranch dressing to dip them in, perfect.

Each meal came out all together, and the server placed them correctly, without asking, who ordered what, which is a pet peeve of mine.

The steak, cooked to a PERFECT medium, the tri tip, also, and the brisket was so moist, no knife was needed to cut!

As we finished up our meal, we noticed Juliet cleaning another booth. She went as far to put the flashlight on, on her phone, so she could make sure it was clean! Very few EVER care enough in a restaurant to go that far. So 5 stars for our wait staff for being a conscientious worker! We complimented her on it. She was surprised we noticed, but good employees deserve patrons to say something with they see them go above, and beyond.

Worth every penny!..and the garlic rolls divine!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I frequent this establishment quite regularly and I am never disappointed. I usually order the beef brisket. It reminds me of the brisket I grew up eating in NM near the Texas border. When I first moved to CA 20 years ago no B-B-Q restaurant in CA served true Texan style brisket. They all served this horrible tough steak called Tri tip. Now restaurants have caught on and are offering true brisket. One of the best sides to order here are the smashed sweet potatoes. They are great!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have eaten at a few of these locations, and no matter where, the food is fanstastic!! Honestly, this is the best! And their side dishes are amazing. I love the yams, smashed potatoes, slaw, and their garlic buns are CRAZY GOOD!! My kids love it when I just bring home the garlic buns/rolls!! They serve them hot!! The best!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Wood Ranch has a large menu with many selections. Everything I have ever eaten there was good. Love the fresh broccoli as my side dish.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! Casual family friendly environment! Delicious salads and BBQ. Good size portions and good food!