“Amazing ribs amazing service”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #4 of 529 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: VALENCIA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT AND GIFT CARDS Superb Dining at Very Attractive Prices! Among Valencia restaurants, Wood Ranch stands out as a great American restaurant, serving savory Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) steaks, nationally famous Tri-Tip, fresh fish, and chicken. We are also renowned for our Kids' Menu, salads, appetizers, desserts, as well as our full-service bar.
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Beef ribs were out of this world. Marinated to perfection and plump and juicy. Had the ultimate burger which was a whole load of amazing meat crammed into a burger. Basically it was just excellent overall. Soups were great too and so was the complimentary bread. Sides were excellent. Mac & cheese and peanut slaw were great. No complaints whatsoever. Only issue was with the corn which I felt could have been a bit juicier. Service was excellent. Our waiter, Mark, was extremely friendly and attentive and provided good recommendations. One of the best staff members I've ever met. He deserves a promotion and a pay raise. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank wolfraiders

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I eat here once a week. The food is very good and the service is fantastic. I have never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank marciaB964
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to many Wood Ranches and this location is one of my favorites. I recommend the Western Tri-Tip Sandwich and a nice cold beer. Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank LASportsNut
Reviewed 8 May 2017

So we stopped here on the advice of our CPA believe it or not-he said it is one of his favorites in the area. We are not so much interested in places that advertise barbecue, only because my husband barbecues and we don't usually think anyone can beat his cooking.
But were we surprised! This place was great! I had the tri tip salad, and husband had 7oz. tri tip plate, which came with beans and best tasting cold slaw-very different!
I have to say that salad was one of the best I have had of that type. A little on the pricey side, but it was worth it for the taste. We are definitely fans, and will stop there again the next time we are in the area. Service was very prompt and pleasant.
Also, best mojito I think I have ever had!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank blondeegal
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great service, prices and food. What more can you ask for from a restaurant. No problem with parking as it is next to a mall car park. Best to book a reservation on a weekend.

Date of visit: April 2017